Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1 Manila Tour (November 26 2011)


It was my first time riding on a plane. First time riding alone! First! Grrrrr... It was a little bit scary. I didn't know what were the steps in chekin' in and stuffs till i was there in the airport. Good thing that i'm a good observer and i can read. wahahahaha... I was just following the people in the airport... Finally I got to Manila safe. While waiting for my cozns to fetch me at NAIA, i went outside the airport hoping that i could light up a cigarette. Surprisingly there was a huge sign board in front of me saying "
Smoking is strictly prohibited". Shit! No choice. I waited for them for 20 mins.... Finally, I was now in manoy kent's ride with Manoy Zandro, Aljun, Daphne and Ayah at the back of the car while Manoy Kent drivin' with Lawrence at his side. Off to MOA....

Manoy Kent with AJ at MOA... stroll2
Click to see more pix!!!



Phantomime at Mall of Asia
Click to see more pix!!!



Goofin' around while waiting for the fireworks!
Click to see more pix!!!


After the fireworks display. Taking pix at floats outside MOA.
Click to see more pix!!!


Huge XMAS tree outside MOA
Click to see more pix!!!


It was almost 11pm that we went home to Cavite. We traveled for almost 2 hours. Even though we went home late and hungry, we sure had a lot of fun on our first day at Manila!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment